STATE FAIR OF TEXAS SCHOLARSHIP
2018 Scholarship Application Deadline is Quickly Approaching!
Attention graduating seniors- it's not too late to apply for a Youth Livestock Scholarship! Applications are open until February 23, 2018.
About the Scholarship:
• Recipients recieve a $6,000 grant over a four year period, renewable in $1,500 annual increments.
• Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA while working towards a degree in an agricultural program at a Texas college or university.
• Applicants must have exhibited in a livestock show, competed in a youth contest or participated in an equine event at the State Fair of Texas.
• See additional application requirements on our website.
• Visit the Scholarship website to begin the online application.
• Submit one recommendation letter from the applicant’s Principal, Assistant Principal or Counselor.
• Submit one recommendation letter from the applicant’s FFA Advisor or 4-H Leader.
For any questions regarding the Youth Scholarship Program, please contact Taylor Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 421-8715.
The Central Texas Branch of the American Public Works Association (APWA) is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for scholarships for the 2018 Academic Year. We are offering up to five $1000.00 scholarships to High School Seniors with a 3.0 or higher GPA entering college or College Students pursuing a degree at an accredited college with a 2.5 or higher GPA.
Successful applicants will receive $500.00 for the Fall 2018 Semester and $500.00 for the Spring 2019 Semester. Applications must be postmarked by .
Please note that we have updated the application form this year so please discard any forms you may have on file from previous years and use the attached form. The form can also be found at www.centraltexasbranch.apwa.
Please email to email@example.com or by regular mail to 3010 Illinois Avenue, Suite 100, Killeen, TX 76543